for limitless growth
The Future Leaders Programme
Developing Calderdale's next
generation of leaders
Help create a community of leaders in Calderdale
Are your talented managers ready to take the next step in their career?
The Future Leaders Programme is an innovative new scheme designed to equip managers across the district with the tools they need to drive high performance.
Businesses from all sectors are invited to help us in developing leadership talent within local organisations to provide a pipeline of leaders for the future.
Aspiring leaders will join like-minded people on a journey to leadership excellence where they will benefit from cutting-edge training methods whilst working towards a professional qualification.
By taking part, managers will benefit from
- An accredited Leadership and Management qualification – Operations and Departmental Manager Level 5
- Theme days hosted by leading Calderdale organisations which support business challenges
- Masterclasses and seminars featuring specialist keynote speakers from a variety of industries across Calderdale
- Mentor support from like-minded people to develop skills, knowledge and understanding
- Work shadowing and work experience
- The knowledge of how to inspire and lead others by better understanding themselves and how they relate to people and situations
At the end of the 24-month course, leaders will emerge from the programme with the professional skills to thrive in their leadership role, and be ready to play their part in building a greater Calderdale.
We engage with over 3000 employers and 4500 students, providing career progressing skills.
Read our ten responsibilities you have to an apprentice as an employer.